Monday, February 21, 2011

About Me

          The fact that this was the first topic that we were assigned to blog about in our sociology class and I'm just doing it now, 6 weeks into the class, would make me appear to most as the typical second-semester senior, who couldn't care less about the rest of his academic life in High School. This stereotype couldn't further contradict my true personality. Though I am 17 years old and a college-accepted, second-semester senior in High School, my attitude towards school is still that "What could a few more months of lessons in academics and life, before I go into the outside world, hurt?" Some traits that I have always had pride in portraying have been creativity, determination, tolerance & respect for others, and trustworthiness. My family consists of my mom Donna, my dad Evan, my older brother Jason, and my older sister Alexandra. I am Jewish, but like most other Jewish families in my town, I'm really not that religious.  My parents are divorced, which isn't a big part of my life, but it makes things interesting. I feel that I've experienced a lot of situations in my life so far, that have really led me to accept & understand all sorts of people, their lifestyles and their hardships. I like to snowboard, play football, wake-board, draw, play volleyball, listen to music, workout, chill and do fun stuff with my friends, and spend time with family. I had 3 dogs, my family recently had to send "mika" ( An American Staffshire Terrior, commonly known as a pitbull) back to the shelter earlier this year. So even though this is a delayed post from a second-semester senior, don't let it fool you, I've acquired an fine interest in sociology while being in this class, and plan on showing my true understanding of the cool stuff we learn in class with more "on-time" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment